Check the product!
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
If it is damaged
- Customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to the distributor. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects and in no case covers wear or misuse. We will only change the product that have a factory defect, so you should inspect those that show any signs of wear or damage closely. You need to protect the returned merchandise with an extra cardboard box so as to not damage the product's own packagin.
- The cost of return is paid by the buyer. Contact customer service for the exact address.
- Once the products have been received, the TSS will analyse each one of them and once they have all been verified, a replacement will be made.The process of checking and replacement the merchandise can last several weeks from receiving it in our warehouse.
What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formating.
The guarantee will be void:
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced; and/or
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorisation by the Technical Service.